Monday, June 14, 2010

'Bye

I'm proud that I've been contributing to my blog so frequently for the past couple of months, but it's gotta stop. My summer was intended to be extremely productive, with major steps forward in my life and completed projects galore. Now, my days have no direction, and this is due in large part to the nonstop tweaking of one-off doodles. For whatever reason, I'm not content to share sketches. However, blogs are not portfolios -- unless they're portfolio blogs.

The last post contains some of my favorite, and least formulaic, drawings in a while, barring the pink one. So, to whoever's reading, hope you enjoyed them, and thanks for stickin' around. Unless I change my mind (and that's happened before), let's cap this with a few more drawings.



I know I'm gonna catch some heat for this one, someday, somehow...but you only live once.

1 comment: